This video explains how to correlate different types of data into Salesforce campaigns to measure activity success. See a sample configuration of a campaign.
- [Instructor] Campaigns are a great tool…for tracking fundraising and marketing initiatives.…A campaign is a project or activity…that tracks the team's efforts.…This could be a trade show, email or direct mail campaign.…Campaigns within Salesforce allow teams…to manage and maintain focus on projects,…building prospects, and generating brand awareness.…A campaign organizes a list of leads and contacts,…and results into a landing page.…A campaign tracks responses and the campaign's success.…
NGOs use Salesforce campaigns for their…fundraising and marketing.…So let's go ahead and setup a campaign.…To setup a campaign click on the app finder…here on the left-hand side.…Go down the list and click on Campaigns under All Items,…and then to start a new campaign let's go ahead…and click on New here on the right-hand side.…We'll select a default campaign, and click Next.…Let's provide a name.…
And we'll set a type.…In this case it'll be a telemarketing campaign,…and we'll set the status as In Progress,…and we'll set it as active.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Volden50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.