Provide your prospects with different options for calls to action while managing cost-efficient communication.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to be discussing…calls to action.…It is always recommend, as a best practice,…to provide your prospects with clear calls to action.…As an example, let's look…at the Salesforce site we have here.…Typically, a call to action is a trade.…The prospect gives the company their email address,…name, or phone number, and in turn,…the prospect gets to try the service…or product for a limited time,…or they get information about the product…that's very valuable to them.…They could also take a demo, a live demo,…whatever you decide to provide for your prospects.…So, let's take a look at what Salesforce has.…
I choose this site mainly because…we are working with Salesforce,…but also because they offer everything.…Here, you have phone numbers offered,…there's a Try for Free button, demos, free trials,…Live Chat at the bottom, Feedback at the bottom right.…See those two? Fantastic.…Go down here and there's more demos per platform.…You have Sales Cloud, etc.…So, it has a number of different offerings.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.