- [Instructor] The native Sales Force calendar…is a great time-tested way to stay on track,…keep organized and help you stay on time.…You know as with most calendars,…the Sales Force calendar allows…for essential time management of your daily routines,…meetings and your actionable items.…We're here on the Home tab and we're signed in…and as you scroll down,…the default behavior of the Home screen here…is to provide you with the next five events…that are on your calendar.…And you'll see them under the section called Today's Events.…
And items will disappear as the day goes by…and Sales Force also supports multi-day calendar events.…An activity report can be used to view events owned…by team members below you in the role hierarchy…if you have subordinates on the team.…You'll have to write a report to do that.…Now let's click the View Calendar link…and we can see the entire calendar,…and here is today's calendar which…has my events for today.…And you'll see all of the calendar entries…which I can setup just by clicking on New Event.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.