Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Calendars, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] The native Sales Force calendar…is a great time-tested way to stay on track,…keep organized and help you stay on time.…You know as with most calendars,…the Sales Force calendar allows…for essential time management of your daily routines,…meetings and your actionable items.…We're here on the Home tab and we're signed in…and as you scroll down,…the default behavior of the Home screen here…is to provide you with the next five events…that are on your calendar.…And you'll see them under the section called Today's Events.…
And items will disappear as the day goes by…and Sales Force also supports multi-day calendar events.…An activity report can be used to view events owned…by team members below you in the role hierarchy…if you have subordinates on the team.…You'll have to write a report to do that.…Now let's click the View Calendar link…and we can see the entire calendar,…and here is today's calendar which…has my events for today.…And you'll see all of the calendar entries…which I can setup just by clicking on New Event.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.