This video shows you how to use calendars within Salesforce.
- The native Salesforce calendar is a great,…time-tested way to stay on track, organized,…and on time.…As with most calendars,…the Salesforce calendar allows for essential management…of the user's daily routines, meetings,…and actionable items.…Today's five upcoming events and meetings…appear on a user's homepage,…and past events disappear as the day goes by.…Salesforce also supports multi-day calendar events.…An activity report can be used to view events…owned by team members below you in the role hierarchy,…if you have subordinates on the team.…
Here we can click on 'View Calendar'…and view the entire calendar as well.…We can also click on 'New Event'…to add a new event to the calendar.…We can also add calendar events from records such as leads,…contacts, accounts, opportunities, and cases.…Let me show you one from leads.…For example, I can click on the leads tab,…I can open up a lead,…and then what we can do is we can add an event…directly from a lead.…And if we put the event in right here,…it will show up on our calendar as well.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Pereira50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.