What type of metrics and data are available in Desk.com from Salesforce? This online tutorial explains business insights and where to get more help with Desk.com.
- [Narrator] Business insights and help are two…really important parts of Desk.com,…so let's take a look at those now.…I'm going to navigate to the hamburger menu.…I'm going to click on business insights.…And that's going to open a new screen for me.…You'll see that this does not have a lot of data in it…because this is a trial account but eventually you could…have all of this customized and shown for you visually…to check in on your support team.…Now there's also the ability to look at reports up here.…So there's some pre-populated reports that you can customize…in here.…
So let's click on overview and see if we see anything.…This shows a little bit of an overview of where the cases…are coming from.…We could also look at things like which agents…are looking or are handling most of your support cases.…So you can see that there can be quite a bit of information…in here once we get started.…Now let's take a look at the help area.…And again from the hamburger menu we would click…on get help.…And this opened the support area.…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.