Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Building reports, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Salesforce offers you useful realtime reports…that are actionable and allow you…to measure your success within your organization's data.…And a report is a set of records…that meets certain criteria.…There are standard reports, and…you can also make custom ones, too.…Reports can be added to a dashboard,…which is a visual representation…of the data within your organization,…and you can also add a chart within…your report to give you a visual representation…of the data, as well.…Reports are generated for specific purposes,…such as a call list, using it for a CSV import,…and an external data purpose, like a mailing list.…
You can use it for a sales report…or any data you're interested in reviewing.…Salesforce reports catalyze adoption…by showing past success, as well as realtime progress.…Issues with data must be resolved…prior to distributing important reports…to ensure the accuracy of those reports.…Remember, garbage in, garbage out,…and anytime you're distributing important reports…to an executive team member of your company,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.