- [Instructor] Salesforce offers you useful realtime reports…that are actionable and allow you…to measure your success within your organization's data.…And a report is a set of records…that meets certain criteria.…There are standard reports, and…you can also make custom ones, too.…Reports can be added to a dashboard,…which is a visual representation…of the data within your organization,…and you can also add a chart within…your report to give you a visual representation…of the data, as well.…Reports are generated for specific purposes,…such as a call list, using it for a CSV import,…and an external data purpose, like a mailing list.…
You can use it for a sales report…or any data you're interested in reviewing.…Salesforce reports catalyze adoption…by showing past success, as well as realtime progress.…Issues with data must be resolved…prior to distributing important reports…to ensure the accuracy of those reports.…Remember, garbage in, garbage out,…and anytime you're distributing important reports…to an executive team member of your company,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.