Learn about building reports in Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Salesforce offers useful,…real-time reports that are actionable…and allow for measurement.…A report is a set of records that meets…certain criteria and there's standard reports…and we can make custom ones too.…Reports can be added to a dashboard…which provides a visual representation of the data.…Reports are generated for purposes such as a call list,…sales report, or any data you're interested in reviewing.…Salesforce reports catalyze adoption by showing…past successes as well as real-time progress.…
Issues with data must be resolved before distributing…important reports to ensure reporting accuracy.…Go ahead and work with standard reports…before developing customized ones to gain…a greater understanding of report building.…Let's have a look at the reporting system.…First of all we're signed in and we're starting…from the home tab.…To check out reports, we'll need to click on…the App launcher here on the top left hand side,…and then let's click on Reports.…Now let's click on All Folders.…
We can see a list of folders.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.