Learn how to customize or create new apps within Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Let's review apps and branding for NGOs.…The term App means different things to different people…in various contexts.…And in Salesforce, an app is a collection of components…that can include tabs, reports, dashboards,…and custom pages, called Visualforce pages…that support users' specific needs.…Salesforce has standard apps for sales and support users,…and with the Nonprofit Success Pack…being the most popular app, configured for NGOs.…
Standard apps can be customized, and new apps can be added…to focus on particular workflow processes.…Let's add a custom app for the donation prospecting staff,…who only need to see the lead's object data.…At the same time, we'll be branding this app.…Most organizations prefer to use their logo on Salesforce,…and you can add a logo for standard…and custom lightening apps.…I have a logo saved here on my desktop…that I'll be using for this purpose.…
Let's first understand how to access apps.…Go ahead and click on the app launcher,…that's these nine dots right here.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Pereira50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.