Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video App setup: Access the LinkedIn Unresolved Activities folder, part of Salesforce: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Integration.
- [Instructor] We'll next need to provide some access for users who will be managing the unresolved LinkedIn activities. Let's go to our Reports tab. Notice LinkedIn reports that were installed. We're going to hover over this. Click that little drop down arrow on the push pin icon, and we're going to choose Share. Who you share with depends on who will be assigned to do this, so I can choose users, I can choose roles, roles and subordinates and so on.
If I choose Roles and Subordinates, then someone can delegate that elsewhere if they wish. And here are my choices for roles and subordinates. Same list for roles. I can choose integration users, security users, individual people and so on. I'm going to choose Roles. And I'm going to assign this to anyone who's on the Western Sales Team, for example.
The default access is that they can view this. I can give them the ability to manage or to edit the report, but we'll leave this in Viewer, and click Done. Now members of the Western Sales Team will be able to view unresolved items that are coming from LinkedIn.
- Viewing a lead or a contact's Sales Navigator information
- Working with accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce
- Viewing a company profile for an account
- Installing the LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Salesforce app
- Testing the app