This video provides an overview of the Salesforce App Manager.
- [Instructor] Any user with sufficient access privileges…can add, edit and delete Salesforce apps.…This is accomplished using the Salesforce App Manager.…Let's have a look at the App Manager.…We're starting on the Home tab,…and we're signed in to our Salesforce account.…On the right hand side, we'll click on the gear cog icon.…And then we'll click Setup.…This launches Setup in another tab.…On the left hand side, we'll type…the word app into the Quickfind.…And then we'll select App Manager.…
From here we can sort existing apps by various columns.…We can click on the column to alphabetize the app name,…and we can also sort the other columns as well.…Apps are date-coded to identify their last edit date.…And this check over here, indicates that the app…is compatible with lightning experience,…which is the default user interface…now deployed with all new Salesforce accounts.…Now, some apps come standard with your Salesforce account,…and cannot be deleted.…
We can use this menu on the right-hand side…to find out if an app can be deleted.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Making apps
- Using the App Manager and Lightning App Builder
- Adding third-party components to app pages
- Upgrading a classic app
- Adding and managing app tabs
- Enhancing apps with custom objects
- Building apps for analytics and dashboards
- Testing apps in the Salesforce1 mobile experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Custom Reportswith Christopher Matthew Spencer54m 29s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
1. Understanding Salesforce Apps
2. Building Apps
3. Managing App Tabs
4. Enhancing Apps
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.