Bring your marketing and sales teams together to collaborate on lead strategies.
- [Instructor] In this video, I want to…discuss with you, how to align your…marketing and sales teams.…Many companies practice marketing…without involving sales in the process.…This is a missed opportunity, as this should…be a relationship similar to the…quarterback and the receiver, and allow sales…to know the plays before the game even begins.…Being reactive is a position you do not…want to put your sales teams in, but this is…inevitably what happens when you operate disparately.…So let's go into the org, here,…and let's discuss how campaigns and leads…can work together.…From this, you can establish a mutually…agreed upon marketing, sales process…and message to manage leads efficiently.…
As a rule, I would like you to familiarize…all sales and marketing teams with…your lead, generation strategy.…From this, you can establish a mutually…agreed upon marketing, sales process…and message to manage the leads efficiently.…So, let's start by looking at the campaigns,…keeping in mind that we still are working backwards.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.