Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding team members, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] One of the really powerful features…of SalesforceIQ, is the ability…to collaborate as a team, with colleagues,…in your company or organization.…You do this, by first, inviting a new user…to join your organization by either clicking…on the invite new users pop-up,…that sometimes appears in your homepage's my feed section,…or by going up to the gear icon, selecting settings,…and then under the organization settings,…click on the user's tab,…and then click the invite users' button.…
A sheet will pull down where you can invite users…into your organization, by adding their email addresses.…I'll invite our new sales agent, Sara.…You can then add a message here to personalize the invite.…I'll add a note that says, please set up an account…on our SalesforceIQ platform.…Then click the invite user button.…An email, will be sent over to Sara,…and you can see that there's a listing here for her,…and you can resend the invite if you need to.…
Now, I'll jump over to another browser on my machine,…where I'm already logged into Sara's email account.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.