How do you monitor social channels like Facebook and Twitter for customer service? This video explains how Desk.com can easily integrate with social channels to respond directly to social requests or comments.
- [Instructor] Adding social to channels is easy in Desk.com…and it's also really important.…People spend so much time on social media…and the traditional help desk model has changed.…People now expect that if you post a complaint…or a question on social media…that your team will respond.…So luckily Desk.com helps you to do that,…so lets look at how to connect our Facebook…and Twitter accounts here.…So, I'm going to go up to the hamburger menu…in the upper left.…I'm going to select Admin…and we're going to go to Channels.…
Now remember, channels are all the ways you're connected…to Desk.com so that could be your email,…your social accounts, your chat, your phone.…So, you're going to go down to Twitter here…and you'll see I've already added one account…but I can add multiple accounts.…So, I'm going to add my personal account here.…Now I'm already logged into Twitter on a different browser…so keep that in mind.…You will need to be logged in…and I'm going to authorize the app.…So ,I can import existing tweets…but since this is a new account…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.