Mobile users will benefit from downloading and installing the Salesforce1 Mobile App for use with a Salesforce account.
- [Narrator] Salesforce One is a trim version…of the Salesforce user experience for people on the go.…It's very robust, powerful, and helpful for mobile users.…This mobile app is available to install…on most mobile devices and will access…your key Salesforce activities, tasks, and objects.…Mobile users inherit the same visibility and permissions…that are controlled by the system administrator.…We'll need to be logged in…and we're starting from the Home tab right here.…And we'll head over to the gear cog icon,…we'll click on Setup,…and then over on the left hand side…we'll go ahead and type in Salesforce One…right here in the box.…
We'll see six menus appear…and we'll make some changes to these menus.…Let's go ahead and start with Settings.…We'll click on Settings,…and from here let's make sure that the app is enabled…and that we also allow Salesforce One…to import contacts from the mobile phones that are using it.…Once you're done making changes go ahead and click Save.…Each user will need to download the application…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.