What is the state of sales? In this video, learn the modern selling concept and how it can make an impact on your current sales workflow.
- Now, before we even dive into Sales Navigator, it's important that we talk about the state of sales. The buying landscape continues to change, and rapidly. Buyers today are more savvy, and they're using social platforms to research their options. Because of that, you, as a seller, must devolve the way that you do your business. And that brings us to the concept of modern selling. I'm sure you've heard of social selling, modern selling, digital selling, relationship selling. But, really, what do they mean? For me, and what we're going to focus on in this course, is the act of being a modern seller. A modern seller is innovative, using all the tools and platforms at his or her disposal. Modern sellers target customers, using digital platforms. They understand buyers' needs through social insights. They engage with them warmly, in order to build productive business relationships. So even though modern selling can be described in many ways, really, it's about using your network and brand to start real conversations with decision makers while gathering intelligence on the companies and people that matter to you. My advice? Authenticity will go a long way. Not only when you're doing your social research, but, also, when you're engaging in outreach. Engage deliberately and mindfully to see modern selling success.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow