Think of Sales Navigator as your digital sales assistant. Make sure you are on top of the platform's functionality by learning which resources will help you further sharpen your skills.
- [Instructor] We have looked at all things to do with Sales Navigator, and my hope is that you feel comfortable including Sales Navigator into your daily workflow. But what if you have questions? What if you want to learn more? What if you want to be a Sales Navigator all-star? Here is where you're going to go. Going to open up a different website, and you're going to go to salesnav.in/hub. This will take you to the Sales Navigator Customer Hub, and this is your source for all things to do with Sales Navigator training. There is live training, so hosted by a live LinkedIn rep. There are resources, so these are going to be available by persona. So for our sales professionals, we've got it for our administrators, as well as our sales managers. Different views for different resources. And a great way to be able to balance out what it is you know and share it with others. So, you've got some self-paced tutorials here. You've also got tip sheets that you can share. Great thing about this page and the resources is that they're also available in multiple languages. So, here, you're going to be able to point your team to content that's going to be in their native language so they can even better understand and engage on the platform. That's pretty great. So going back to the home, we've also got some getting started videos. This will walk you through how to truly become an expert. Things like an admin setup. And then we also have our Sales Navigator Community. The Community is a great place to be able to engage with other customers, hear some of their successes, avoid some of the pitfalls that they have learned from. And this is going to be available to our Team and Enterprise accounts only. One of the highlights in the Community is that the Community has a direct line into our product team. So you are able to contribute new feature ideas and vote on them. This is a great way to make sure that Sales Navigator becomes the platform that you want it to be, and that will help you be the most efficient, effective, stellar sales star that you could be. Beyond that, scrolling down, we've also got our Help Center. Help Center is a great place to go if you've got any sort of technical questions. So, for example, if I had a question about InMail, and I wanted to know how many InMail credits I received with my license per month. I could go to this first article, how convenient, and then look at the monthly InMail allotment per account type, and I can see how many InMail credits each subscription receives. I always think of the Help Center as being more technically involved, because it's going to give me some of the specifics on the platform's features, but not necessarily tell me how to use it better. You're also going to be able to get assistance either via email or even live chat, depending on the time. But I would encourage you to take a readthrough or do a quick search of the FAQs; it's pretty comprehensive. We've received many questions over the years, and we're trying to make sure that we're keeping this database up to speed. So, this, my friends, is where you go for help. Start with the Hub. Don't forget about the Community if you've got a Team and Enterprise account. And also rely on the Help Center. Help Center is going to be for technical, Hub is going to be for everything to do with training, Community is going to be to engage with other customers. Hopefully the Customer Hub will be your source of truth as you continue on your Sales Navigator learning journey.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow