Discover how to use Sales Navigator to gain visibility into valuable LinkedIn members outside of your third degree. In this video, learn how to use the Sales Navigator out-of-network profile unlock feature, available only with Team and Enterprise accounts.
- [Instructor] Sales Navigator provides you with visibility into the millions of LinkedIn members all over the globe. And through your first and second degree relationships, you may have inroads into your target buying committee. But what about buyers outside of your third degree? What if there is no relationship or no mutual connection? How can Sales Navigator help you map out your target buyers? That's where the out of network profile unlock feature comes in. Available with either a Sales Navigator team or enterprise license, the out of network profile unlock feature provides you with access into new potential relationships. Here's how it works. You will know if a profile is locked if you do not see your relationship degree, or you're given the opportunity to view the profile instead of saving it. Unlocking a profile is super easy. Clicking on view profile, I will now have the ability to unlock full profile by clicking that blue button. That's it. You're now able to view your desired contacts LinkedIn.com profile information, and then once unlocked, you'll see a confirmation that the profile has been unlocked, as well as your remaining credits available. To note, each license holder receives 25 profile unlocks per month. Another great thing is on a team or enterprise contract, you only need to unlock a profile once. And then everybody else on your contract will have access to that same profile from that point forward. This is a huge asset for collaboration. Unlocking a profile provides you with new opportunities to connect and learn about potential prospects. You can better engage with buyers by understanding what's important to them and provide value right from your first engagement. Leverage the power of the out of network profile unlock to increase your reach across the LinkedIn network.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow