In this video, learn how to leverage CRM sync to allow real-time information in Sales Navigator to flow to your CRM and keep the most up-to-date insights in one place in this video. Also, learn the benefits and best practices of CRM Sync as well as the CRMs that are compatible with LinkedIn Sales Navigator to get you started. This is available only with Team and Enterprise accounts.
- [Instructor] I'm sure you've heard that if it's not in the CRM it didn't happen. But you've been working so hard in Sales Navigator to target your accounts and leads and then engage with your buyers. How do we get your CRM to reflect the hard work you've done in Sales Navigator? Ensure your sales activities live in one place. Use Sales Navigator CRM Sync. With this integration your CRM leads and accounts will now be displayed in Sales Navigator. Let's look at how it works. First we have the badge. The badge highlights that this lead or account is a contact in my CRM. So this is good for our company's data accuracy because it's going to show comparative contact information so that I'm assured that's what's in our CRM is up to date. Then we have our notes. Notes can be any freeform text you want to include on an account or lead. This is going to be great for transparancy. Especially good if you're an organization that is doing frequent hand overs with accounts or leads. It's going to help to personalize the experience for your customer. Lastly we've got our in mails and messages. Here I can copy the messages back to CRM and make sure that I'm sharing the flow of conversation as well as tracking engagement. All in all this seamless integration will allow your colleagues to know where in the sales lifecycle you are with a prospective lead and ensure that all interactions with your leads live in your company's CRM. You know you might be asking, what's my next step? Have your administrator check out our SNAP Partner Directory here. Here she will be able to discover which CRMs Sales Navigator currently integrates with, as well as potential future integrations. Beyond that check out the CRM sync education available in the Sales Navigator customer hub. You can access any of our self paced materials to learn more about how CRM integrations can help supercharge your Sales Navigator engagement. CRM Sync allows you to keep the intelligence you gain from Sales Navigator alive and fresh in your CRM so that you can focus on what matters most in business, which is building strong relationships.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow