LinkedIn Sales Navigator provides you with access to millions of companies all over the world. How do you narrow down these options to just the relevant information that you need? In this video, learn how to find both named and target accounts.
- [Narrator] Your sales navigator license provides you with access to companies and countries all over the world. But how do you sort through all those organizations and target just the accounts and companies that'll make the most impact to you and your business? Through efficient search. Let's learn more about how to maximize LinkedIn's Sales Navigator search tools to find accounts. Now when it comes to search, we have two options. If you know the name of the company that you're looking for you can type it in the search bar, scroll down 'til you see it, and select it. Just like that, we're taken to the account page. From here, we want to go through the activity of saving the account so we can make sure we are receiving updates on that organization on a daily basis. Saving accounts helps you filter through the noise, receive timely information on companies that will mean the most to you. On the flip side, if you don't know the name of the company that you're looking for, maybe you're looking to build a list of prospect accounts in your territory. How do you go about finding those in Sales Navigator? You use what's up here at the top of the screen, our advanced search. So in our case, here's what were going to do. We're going to search for companies in my territory. So advanced, search for accounts, one of the reasons we focus so heavily on applying your sales preferences is because it helps makes subsequent searching so much faster. So from here, keep your eye on the results, up at the top beside the blue search button. I just click apply your sales preferences, we go through all of the numbers of accounts that are listed on LinkedIn. Now I know there are 416 companies, using my target location, target industry, and company headcount, so these are 416 companies, headquartered in my territory. That took all of two seconds. From here, I can hit search and now I'm provided with a list of companies, that match my requirements. At this point, I would be able to save companies as accounts so that I can be kept up to date on things that are happening within the organization, and this continued awareness will help me to stay on top of company changes as well as make sure I am in the know. Now from this point, if I think perhaps I find this list of 416 companies is daunting, if I want to make adjustments to the results, I could leverage the filters on the left. So I could look by revenue, perhaps for today, I want to only focus on companies that are headquartered in Santa Barbara. So it'll take me from 416 to nine, very easy. And what I can do here, is go to select all, and then I can save all of these companies at once. So again, that took another four seconds let's say. But this is an easy way for me to find companies that are headquartered in my location so that I can make sure that I'm on top of those insights, and help to drive business. Sales Navigator provides you with the ability to conduct a targeted search if you know just what you're looking for. So you can type that name in the search bar, but remember you can also use advance search to identify new accounts. Cast a wider net and the leverage filters as well as the spotlights, so that you tailor your results more finely. Sales Navigator's powerful search algorithm will help you find the accounts that you need to succeed.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow