In this video, learn how to use Sales Navigator's display services to keep track of information and insights. Also, learn how to use display services to break the ice with leads and get introduced, or find related leads. This is available only with Team and Enterprise licenses.
- [Donna] Maybe you're saying to yourself right now, "Donna, you're fabulous. I love everything that I'm hearing about sales navigator. But my manager is still going to want to make sure that I'm living in my CRM." To you, dear friend, I say that's not a problem. If you have CRM synced as well as your display services turned on, you cannot only satisfy your organization's data requirements but also keep up to date on your prospects and leads. The display services in CRM use the information at these prospects and leads have added to their very own LinkedIn profiles. It's pretty neat, to be honest. You can further increase your efficiency using sales navigator display services in CRMs like sales force and Microsoft dynamics. Let's just see it in action, shall we? Come on, let's go. So if you are able to catch this CRM synced video, you will remember that I know that Simon appears in my CRM by looking at this handy dandy blue CRM badge. Once I clicked on the badge, it will take me to Simon's profile. And here is where I can get a lot of grade information that will help me to become a really informed partner. First, in this I frame, I've got highlights. So something that Simon has done of late that will help to keep me informed on what he's up to. Recent activity will allow me to comment on shares, mentions in the news, publish articles, or job changes. If I go to more, I've got related leads so people in the same organizations that I might want to engage with is going to be based on my sales preferences and these are profiles that get served up to me automatically that are similar to my target. This helps me to map out the organization and find the leads that matter. Then I've got my ice breakers. If I want to reach out to Simon, I could use this to find instances of commonalities like group memberships or previous work experience. It's going to provide me with the opportunity to break the ice and build a relationship faster. Now getting introduced, this is the money. This is going to point out people who can provide you with warm introductions to your target. Since we know that 90% of buyers are not interested in cold outreach, this is going to be a way to get that introduction and start a conversation. All of this content, insights, and intelligence on my prospect is fantastic. It's good for me to know, but beyond that, sales navigator display services are also pulling in LinkedIn company information. The great thing about the CRM in sales navigator display services is it they're not only pulling in profile information, but I'm also getting information on the company. This is coming directly from LinkedIn and its information that provides me with insight into my accounts. I can learn more about recommended leads, so who should I be engaging with in order to break in to the account? Connections. How am I already connected to people who work at that organization? Again, think of those warm introductions and how you're going to be able to build relationships quickly. And then finally, news. Where or when has the company been mentioned in the news. This is going to give you insight and really be able to act as a partner to the organization so that you're always showing up informed. This is a fantastic way to make sure that you are going to your business meetings prepared and bringing insights that will help to show that you are partners to the business and not just going to sell. Ultimately, these display services allow you to have sales navigator reached out in insights right inside your CRM. You're given robust information within your platform so that you can keep up to date on the companies and people that mean the most to you. The added bonus is that you don't have to migrate between tools to do so. Instead of searching for information, sales navigator display services provide you with exactly what you need. You can now spend more time moving your business forward and that's what modern selling is all about.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow