Join Donna Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Well, well, well, look at you. You made it to the end of the course. I hope you had a good time, learned a lot, and now feel more confident with how Sales Navigator can influence your sales workflow. But most importantly, I hope you understand how Sales Navigator can help you build critical relationships and win deals. Remember, the only difference between modern selling and conventional selling are the tools that you use. Using Sales Navigator to assist your sales process will help you to sell more effectively and efficiently. To continue improving your modern selling skills, check out the Sales Navigator Coach. It's right on your home page. It's your guide to areas that will help you further develop your modern selling skills. Also, I'd love to hear what you thought about the course. Check out the Q & A section to ask any questions that you have. And I'd also love to hear your success stories. So feel free to share how Sales Navigator has helped you fine tune your selling game. Thank you so much for watching. Now go find yourself some buyers and happy selling.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow