Sales professionals are always on the go and need an app that will keep them connected. In this video, learn where and how to download the LinkedIn Sales Navigator mobile app for both iOS and Android devices, and discover the features and functionalities within both versions.
- Sales professionals are always on the go. You need a way to continually be connected, and always informed. Sales Navigator's mobile app gives you access to key features where you need them most. Everywhere. From your app store, here I'm using a iPhone, but we'll look in the Android's shortly. You do want to download the Sales Navigator mobile app. The Sales Navigator mobile app, just so we're clear, is different than the LinkedIn.com app. This is how you're really going to control what you're doing professionally online. So here we're just downloading the app. We can open it and we will login. The Sales Navigator mobile app comes with a number of benefits, and here we are inside of the app. Here we're going to be able to turn on notifications, make sure that we are always updated on what happens with our network, prospects, and leads. You can see down at the bottom is where you're going to have navigation. Discover will provide you with leads that you can save. If you look at the little teeny tiny caret beside leads up at the top, you click on that you can see accounts that are recommended to you based on your sales preferences. Back to the bottom with our navigation you've got lists. So here are the lists that you've created. So they are at parody with what you did on the desktop version. Great thing even from your mobile device. You can edit the list name. You can delete it if you would like. Or you can still share it with anybody on your Sales Navigator contract. We've got our alerts. So this is where I'm getting updates on what is happening with my saved leads and my saved accounts, and then finally my messages. Here is where I can see the InMails that I have sent, as well as any responses. So it would let me understand what the conversation flow looks like. So that is what it looks like from an iPhone and as we scroll up and down, here's where I can see all of my account and lead updates. So I'd be able to understand what's happening with my organizations and the people that I care most about. I think it's only fair since we've looked at what the Sales Navigator mobile app looks like on iPhone, let's take a look at what looks like on Android. So we are now looking at the Sales Navigator app experience within an Android device. So here we can see down at the bottom we've got all of our options. Everything is exactly the same. One of the things that I want to call out, we've got our newsfeed. We can go to the widget. You can see top right-hand corner. Here's where I can see my sales preferences so if there were changes I could make those on the go in the moment. I think very importantly is settings. Here is where you can see things like your notifications. You do want to get notifications. If a saved lead looks at your profile, that's a great buying signal. You want to be able to call them right back. Call logging. This is fantastic. You want to enable this. If you call a lead who is from their Sales Navigator profile who's in your CRM and you've got those that sync turned on, it will actually log that call for you. So again we're minimizing the back and forth. Great way to be able to make sure that everything that you're doing is being recognized. One of the other options that you've got here is calendar sync settings. Here you can sync your calendar so that you can prepare for meetings with briefings. So your calendar is going to look and search and pick up on any meetings that have email addresses. Those email addresses are then associated with a LinkedIn profile. You will then be surfaced that meeting briefing saying "You have a meeting with Simon. "Here is his LinkedIn profile. "Do a quick little review so you can make sure that you're prepared." That is a great thing to be able to have set up. Only other thing I would add from within the settings is the help center. The help center is fantastic because here all of the help center articles that you see under this particular link is going to be only related to mobile. So it's going to help make sure that you are getting the help you need when it comes to things like syncing your calendar. So that's where you can actually get that information. Last thing that you can do on both the Android as well as on your iPhones is going to be to leverage the search. So up at the top just typing in the search bar. It's going to show you your recent searches. So you can just rerun those or you can search for leads with filters so it's going to be the exact same experience as what you see on the desktop. So the great thing about this Sales Navigator mobile device is it's exactly the same functionality as you see with the Sales Navigator desktop app. So this way even though you're so busy, and you're not always at your desk, you can stay engaged, you can be informed, and in tune. So download the Sales Navigator mobile app today so you can stay on top of your business everywhere you go.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow