Discover how your buyers interact with your content through PointDrive in this video, and learn the data insights gathered from every presentation including total views, time viewed, and assets viewed.
- [Narrator] PointDrive if your best friend because it will allow you to create these dynamic presentations but where you could really win with PointDrive is through Insights. So we've got some presentations created. We've got our Insights tab up here. If I click on that, it's going to open up the Insights that I've been able to gather from the presentations that I've sent. Here I can see the person. So when you're accessing PointDrive, you do not necessarily require a LinkedIn profile. You will be able to use your LinkedIn profile to access the presentation or simply provide your name in order to comply with GDPR. So I can see who accessed it. That's me. The name. I've got the presentation that was accessed, the company you work for, the job title, and where exactly I was looking at this presentation. One of the things that you do want to keep in mind as far as location is it's going to depend on your company's VPN, on where that location actually shows. Here we can see how I accessed it as well as on which browser. I could see how many times I viewed it. Obviously I'm obsessed. How long I viewed it for as well as how many of the assets were viewed in the PointDrive. If I open this up, this is where I get a little bit more detail. So I've got a couple of links that we're looked at so it's showing that I clicked it and I viewed it. So not only did I click to look at the link, but I also scrolled through. Same thing here, I clicked to look at the content and I actually scrolled through. Here I can see that I've looked at this presentation twice. The first time was for one second so not very long and one of six pages but the first time I looked at it, it looked like I was a little bit deeper involved so two minutes and four seconds. And where PointDrive Insights really become beneficial is when you click on this link right here. So it shows me what my page by page activity was. Page one, two, and four, didn't spend a whole lot of time. Page three as well as page five, those were the real winners for me. When it comes to how this is going to be beneficial for you as the seller, we have had reps use this type of activity analysis to present things like renewals or things like RFPs if there's any bids that are being made or even any surveys or questions that need to be asked. What you can do is you can understand where people are spending the time so you know how to be able to have a conversation. This presentation there were six pages in total. I didn't even look at page six so I know that that's completely of no importance but I know that when it comes to having a live conversation with this particular buyer, I would want to spend a lot of time answering questions and being prepared with responses on everything to do with page five because that is where my intentions are. So gaining insights in this way will help you frame your conversations and make sure you're showing up as an informed partner. We can also look at stats. Stats I find to be beneficial as far as the presentations that you're creating. So where are you seeing some quick wins? What are some of the things that you're seeing as far as people engaging with your content? I always find this to be beneficial because I create a lot of PointDrive presentations and I can see if there are presentations that just aren't resonating. It allows me to fine tune my approach and also make sure that the presentations that I am sending is going to be resonating with my buyers. The whole point with PointDrive Insights is for you to understand what content resonates. It's going to allow you to track your engagement and gauge buyer intent. That way, you can follow up more effectively. The Insights provided that we saw include the fact that the recipient clicked the link, how many times that person clicked the link, the amount of time that was spent on each of the assets. These Insights highlight when new or even unknown buying community members are involved. So if your PointDrive presentation gets forwarded, now you're going to get that intelligence as far as somebody else who is involved in the buying cycle. Those new viewers they could be decision makers. They could even be influencers. But you can now engage in a timely manner with relevant information based on your buyers' engagement. PointDrive is helping you target, is helping you understand and gain insights into what your buyers are thinking. You'll see what buyers value by seeing what content they're reviewing and then you can engage with them with personalized outreach throughout your sales lifecycle. Make PointDrive your partner in branding.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow