In this video, learn how Deals allow you to effectively collaborate with your reps on their pipeline using a comprehensive view of opportunities and contacts, as well as gaining visibility into the Buyer Circle. This is available only with CRM Sync'd Team and Enterprise license holders with qualifying CRMs.
- [Narrator] One challenge that is consistent with sales professionals across the globe is a deep understanding of what's in the pipeline. Between navigating CRM, Sales Navigator, your LinkedIn.com profile, any other tools or platforms that your company is using it can be hard to keep up. Sales Navigator's Deals is a single place to access the state of your in progress deals and keep you in the know. Deals pulls pipeline data from your CRM and displays it in a simple to use web interface. Instead of hopping between opportunity screens in your CRM you will see your entire pipeline on one screen. Even better, you can not only just view but you can also edit the information quickly including deal size, stage, close date, next steps, and more and all of these changes are then written back to your CRM in near realtime. Beyond your pipeline display where Deals really shines is by displaying how deeply you are ingrained in your accounts with Buyer Circle. Buyer Circle pulls and displays opportunity role information from your CRM including decision maker, influencer, sponsor, et cetera. It's a visual representation of key players required for you to get that deal across the line. Buyer's Circle allows you to easily select anyone with a LinkedIn profile and add them to one of those key roles and then that updates directly to your CRM. If that person isn't in your CRM no problem, you can easily create a new contact in a few simple clicks. As far as a deals top tip leverage deals during your one-to-one with your manager. This provides your manager with insight into your pipeline plus allows you to collaborate and request support where needed. Now it's time for the technical specs. CRM sync must be enabled by your company to access Deals. Deals is available to users with a Sales Navigator Team or Enterprise license and is currently compatible with Sales Force Enterprise Edition and above. Microsoft Dynamics compatibility is coming soon. Since more and more people are acting as points of contact for Deals the key to success is identifying all of the relevant players. Sales Navigator's Deals is more than tracking the health of your pipeline it's exposing opportunities for you to develop deeper relationships with your customers.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow