In this video, learn how to coach your team using deals for managers. Deals is a single place to assess the state of your in-progress deals while giving you insight into the decision makers and influencers involved in the buying process. These are available only with CRM Sync'd Team and Enterprise license holders with qualifying CRMs.
- Managing multiple sales people can be tough, between coaching opportunities, answering questions, plus meetings, so many meetings. Sometimes forecasting can take a back seat. Well that's the case no more. Deals allows you to understand the reach your sales professionals have within their accounts by giving you a detailed view of opportunities and contacts. Deals pulls pipeline data from your CRM and displays it in a simple to use interface. Instead of your team hopping between opportunity screens in your CRM, they'll have visibility into their entire pipeline on one screen. Even better, they can not only view, but edit information quickly including deal size, stage, close date, next steps, and more. And all of these changes are written back to your CRM in near real time. So that's where your sales professional wins, and that's great and all, but what about you? How does Sales Navigator's Deals work for you? Oh it does, and it works amazingly. First, you'll have visibility. Clear pipeline intelligence allows you to conduct productive deal review sessions. You'll be able to see all of your team's open deals plus opportunities that are closing this quarter. Use Deals to flag potential risks and remove barriers for your team. Second, you can create additional personalized view. Creating a personalized view for each of your team members will allow you to have data driven conversations on their opportunities. These views will help power your one-to-ones and encourage sales success. Third, accountability is a definite bi-product of Deals. We know people buy from people. Identifying key stakeholders and accounts may seem like a problem that is larger than life, so provide your team with targeted direction on how to move the deal forward so you can see success and close those deals. As a sales manager, Deals will help you coach your team. You'll be able to forecast with more accuracy, understand key buyers and stakeholders, plus keep them accountable for building strong relationships. Sales Navigator's Deals is your data driven sidekick that will help you coach your teams to greater pipeline management.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow