During onboarding, you set your sales preferences. In this video, learn how to update your sales preferences when your prospecting needs diversify.
- [Instructor] When you completed your Sales Navigator onboarding, you set your sales preferences. These six simple questions help Sales Navigator provide you with tailored recommendations according to your current business needs. But what if something changes? If your territory changes, your industry focus is now different, or maybe you even move into a new role. Let's look at how you can adjust your sales preferences so that you continue to receive lead recommendations that are beneficial for your business in the moment. From anywhere within Sales Navigator, navigate to the top, where we see Discover. Click on Edit Your Sales Preferences. Simply scroll about halfway down the page, and you will see the sales preferences that you have chosen. Let's say I want to add another geography, perhaps Santa Barbara. I can click there so we can see the blue checkmark, click Done, and that's it, I've been able to adjust my geographies. I would also be able to add additional industries or company sizes, functions, or seniority levels according to my current needs. That's it, super simple. Remember, you can adjust your sales preferences at any time. Don't hesitate to tell Sales Navigator the locations, industry, company size, and functions that will help you continue to build relationships. This keeps the real time information flowing so that you can always be updated on the leads and accounts that matter to you.
- Setting up Sales Navigator
- Using account pages
- Finding prospects
- Viewing profiles
- Leveraging warm introductions
- Sending InMail
- Using the mobile app
- Syncing with your CRM
- Using PointDrive for insights
- Incorporating Sales Navigator into your daily workflow