Join Mark Niemann-Ross for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Database Clinic: SQLite.
- [Mark] It's been a lot of fun recording this course,…Database Clinic for SQLite.…And there are things that you may want to do next.…First, you can learn more about SQLite…from other courses in this library.…SQLite is a surprisingly competent database,…and there are a lot of features…that you will only learn by doing more research.…You can watch other database clinic courses,…compare and contrast databases,…look for different ways to solve the same problem.…
The more time you spend with it,…the more you'll learn.…Finally, experiment on your own.…All the data sets are available to you.…Choose a database you want to work with…and try to solve the problems on your own.…It's trickier than you might think.…Again, thanks for watching Database Clinic for SQLite.…I've enjoyed instructing this course…and look forward to your feedback.…
- Strengths and weaknesses of SQLite
- Creating a database
- Joining data sets
- Calculations with SQLite and Python
- Searching a database
- Subqueries and queries in SQLite
- CRUD operations in SQLite with R
Skill Level Intermediate
1. SQLite in Five Minutes
2. Create a Database
3. Join Two Datasets
4. Search a Database
5. Create, Read, Update, and Delete Operations
6. Averages and Calculations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.