- So, let's take a look at some reports.…I've got a very basic little task up here.…I'm just coming and hitting a source…and I'm bringing in some information…off the employee table.…And then I've got a script component…that does nothing.…It's just there to receive via source.…So, and up here if I go to SSIS…and I got into login.…So, now I've added a SSIS log provider for Text.…If I wanted to add another provider…I just click this Add and I can keep clicking it…on down so that it will add other logs in there.…
Let me delete those.…If I wanted to add another provider…it's just exactly what you would think it would.…So, now I have another provider down there.…So, you've gotta figure out whichever one you want to do…and we're going to use the text provider.…Now, you notice over here I've got Package and Data Flow…and if I go to Details.…So, now I'm looking at package…and I'm saying OnPostExectute and on PreExectute…you just check something that you want.…If I go to Advanced,…now you see all of these are checked…and I can clear out things that I don't want,…
- Creating SSIS packages
- Coding and looping tasks
- Managing and administering SQL with SSIS tasks
- Optimizing data for extraction
- Making packages dynamic with variables and parameters
- Using sequences in a container
- Performing joins
- Handling errors
- Working with XML
Skill Level Intermediate
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012with Gerry O'Brien5h 34m Beginner
2. SQL Server Integration Services Tools
3. SQL Server Integration Services Tasks
4. Data Flow
5. Variables, Parameters, and Expressions
6. Performing Joins
7. Debugging SQL Server Integration Services Packages
8. Common Designs in SQL Server Integration Services
Where to go next37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.