Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Where to go next, part of SQL Server Integration Services.
- Where to go next?…Okay, you've looped on through the entire course…and you've seen just about everything…there is to see in Integration Services.…I'm not saying that we covered every task,…but you did see a representative sample…and from that you'll be able to figure out…all of the other tasks.…So, from this point, what I would suggest is going…and creating your own projects and starting through,…see if you can code out what I did on the screen,…using your own data or the downloaded…sample databases from Microsoft.…
- Creating SSIS packages
- Coding and looping tasks
- Managing and administering SQL with SSIS tasks
- Optimizing data for extraction
- Making packages dynamic with variables and parameters
- Using sequences in a container
- Performing joins
- Handling errors
- Working with XML
Skill Level Intermediate
Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012with Gerry O'Brien5h 34m Beginner
2. SQL Server Integration Services Tools
3. SQL Server Integration Services Tasks
4. Data Flow
5. Variables, Parameters, and Expressions
6. Performing Joins
7. Debugging SQL Server Integration Services Packages
8. Common Designs in SQL Server Integration Services
Where to go next37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.