Join Martin Guidry for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of SQL Server 2014 Backup and Recovery.
- Now I'd like to take a moment to say thank you…for watching this course.…I certainly hope you've enjoyed it.…If you're looking to further your education about SQL Server…I have a few recommendations for you.…You could look at some courses here on Lynda.com…we have Installing SQL Server, with Gerry O'Brien…Querying Microsoft SQL Server, also by Gerry O'Brien…and I'd also like to recommend one of my courses…SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions.…
So check out any of those three, or any of the many…other courses on Lynda.com…and thank you for watching.…
- Types of backups
- Media sets and backups
- Performing a basic backup using the GUI or command line
- Performing a basic restore using the GUI or command line
- Backing up and restoring logs
- Doing partial backup and restores
- Automating backups
- Using encryption and compression
Skill Level Intermediate
Installing and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014with Ron Davis3h 41m Intermediate
SQL Server 2014 Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry3h 51m Intermediate
Migrating Access Databases to SQL Serverwith Adam Wilbert2h 39m Intermediate
1. Backups in General
4. Partial Backups and Restores
5. Other Backup Topics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.