- Designing for high-write and high-read workloads
- Designing an archiving model
- Leveraging SQL features such as portioning and compression
- Building a tenancy model
- Using Azure design patterns for scaling
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Joey] Have you had problems with your application's scaling as your user base and workloads increase? You can design a data structure for various business applications to maintain data security, and deliver optimal performance for your customers. Reducing workload on your database layer by using a caching tier, and avoid database-design patterns which dramatically limit the scalability of your applications through inefficient processing. You'll be able to identify the specific requirements of your application's workload so you can efficiently tune it.
Hi, I'm Joey, I'm a Microsoft Data Platform MVP. Please join me in my LinkedIn Learning course on how to build and design world-class database applications.