- [Joey] Next steps for you after watching this course.…You can watch my courses…on SQL Server Performance for Developers…and SQL Server Security for Developers.…Those are both available on LinkedIn Learning.…I would personally recommend the book…SQL Server 2017 Query Performance Tuning…Troubleshoot and Optimize Query Performance…by Grant Fritchey.…Grant's a friend of mine and he's probably the most…one of the more knowledgeable people in the world…about the query optimizers,…so this book's going to be really good.…You can also find me on Twitter @jdanton.…If you have any questions, just hit me up there.…
Or connect with me at LinkedIn, I'm Joey D'Antoni there.…
- Schema design
- Building good queries
- Writing stored procedures
- Building a CI/CD pipeline for database deployment
Skill Level Beginner
SQL Server: Security for Developerswith Joey D'Antoni1h 27m Beginner
1. Let’s Talk about Priorities
2. Why Your DBA Hates Entity Framework
3. Why Your DBA Wants You to Write Stored Procedures
4. Database Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.