Join Brian Randell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of DevOps for the Database with TFS 2018.
- [Brian] Thank you so much…for taking the time to watch my course.…Hopefully, you learned an amazing amount…of tools and technologies that you can use…to bring DevOps to the databases in your organization.…I'll remind you that you are the key to DevOps success.…Tools and products like Team Foundation Server…and SSDT can help,…but nothing replaces you in your organization…to make the right choices for your customers.…It's been a great journey and just remember,…DevOps is just that, it's not a destination.…
It's a journey that you're on and I'm here to help you,…so hopefully I've laid the foundation for you…and you'll come back and watch other courses…that I'm going to have on DevOps, databases, and more.…So be good humans, take care of yourself,…and if you need to get ahold of me,…you can find me on Twitter @brianrandell…or you can go look at my blog,…which is at blog.brianrandell.com.…Take care, folks, and have a great day.…
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2018
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
- Configuring version control of a SQL database
- Installing and importing a database
- Setting up users, team build, agents, and pipelines
- Handling changes, branching, and merging
- Making local deployments
- Building a database for SQL Server
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
- Working with multiple groups and environments
- Testing databases using frameworks
- Working with static data and data motion
- Versioning a database
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Tooling Overview
2. Version Control Your Database
3. Build Your Database
4. Release Your Database
5. Test Your Database
6. Real-World Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.