- [Instructor] So that's the last video,…our Getting Started with SQL Server 2017 course.…You've learned a lot in this course.…So you've learned about most of the new features…that are built into SQL Server 2017,…like graph, adaptive query planning,…automatic tuning, some of the other string functionality…that can make you a better developer or a DBA.…You've also learned about SQL Server…on Linux and how it's slightly different…than SQL Server on Windows.…You can take those steps a lot further…and dive deeper into technologies…like high availability and disaster recovery,…which are probably the most different…in the environment between Windows and Linux.…
So some next steps you might consider…for your career is taking some…Microsoft Certification exams.…You've learned a lot about SQL Server 2017.…You can probably take some of the Database Administrator…or Developer exams, and improve yourself that way.…You can also join the SQL community…by going to SQL PASS events online or locally.…You can also jump on Twitter,…
- Querying with SQL Graph
- String functions in SQL 2017
- Adaptive query processing
- Docker containers and SQL
- Deploying CLR code with SQL Server on Linux
- Working with SQL Operations Studio
- Using snippets
- Code deployment using GIT
Skill Level Intermediate
1. New Features Overview
2. Adaptive Query Processing
3. SQL Server on Linux
4. SQL Server Operations Studio
Using snippets3m 57s
Next steps1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.