- Querying with SQL Graph
- String functions in SQL 2017
- Adaptive query processing
- Docker containers and SQL
- Deploying CLR code with SQL Server on Linux
- Working with SQL Operations Studio
- Using snippets
- Code deployment using GIT
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Joey] Are you a SQL Server professional who wants to learn more about new releases like SQL Server 2017? Or are you a Linux professional who's wondering about this new database platform that Microsoft has introduced to Linux operating systems? In this course, you'll learn about SQL Server 2017. You'll learn about all its new features in terms of query optimization, how it's better, how it's faster. You'll also learn about SQL Server on Linux, and this is really a big deal for Microsoft that they've shifted and brought this to the platform, so you'll learn about how to build it, how to install it, how to configure it, what's different, where your challenges are going to be.
And finally, you'll learn about some new open-source tools like SQL Server Command-Line, and SQL Operations Studio, and how those tools integrate with the broader SQL Server platform and how they can tie into your source control, and how they can make you a better database professional.
1. New Features Overview
2. Adaptive Query Processing
3. SQL Server on Linux
4. SQL Server Operations Studio
Using snippets3m 57s
Next steps1m 39s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.