Join Martin Guidry for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of SQL Server 2012: Designing Database Solutions.
- Well this concludes our course…on designing database solutions…for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.…I certainly hope you've enjoyed watching,…as I very much enjoyed creating this course.…I'd like to recommend a few next steps for you.…We didn't talk too much about security in this course,…and that's because that topic is very well covered…by another course here on lynda.com:…Securing SQL Server 2012 with Gerry O'Brien…will tell you everything you need to know…about security and Microsoft SQL Server.…
If you're looking to do more development and programming…of SQL Server, I'd recommend,…SQL Server: Triggers,Stored Procedures, and Functions,…by yours truly, here on lynda.com…And if you're looking to expand your SQL Server knowledge,…in a slightly different direction,…I'll recommend a third lynda.com course,…Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack in Depth…with Ron Davis.…Please take the time to enjoy these courses,…and many other SQL Server courses here on lynda.com.…
- Planning the database infrastructure
- Designing databases vs. data warehouses
- Designing the physical database implementation
- Planning for partitioning
- Adding FileStream data
- Monitoring server health
- Managing SQL Server with PowerShell
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Designing a Database Server Infrastructure
2. Designing a Logical Database Schema
3. Designing a Physical Database Implementation
4. Incorporating Data Files into Databases
5. Tuning Database Performance
6. Policy-Based Management
7. Monitoring Server Health
Exploring health data5m 3s
8. Managing SQL Server with PowerShell
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.