Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Two-way ANOVA, part of SPSS for Academic Research.
- [Instructor] Feel free to open up 0606 output…or simply just follow along with my solution on screen.…I'm actually starting out in the 0605 data file.…And I'm going to start by looking at the variable view…just so I can look at the structure…and get an understanding of the data.…So I can see that I have a day variable,…a section variable, both of which are nominal,…and then I have my dependent variable of inquiry…which is sale.…I can check out my values here…and get a pretty good understanding…of how these data are laid out.…
Let me go back to the data view.…In this view I just kind of like to check to see…if there are any trends that I see right away…and so if I scroll down, scrolling, and I'm scrolling,…something that immediately should hit me or you is that…Friday news has a lot of inquiries,…and so does Friday sports, and that maybe something…I keep in mind when I check my results.…So we'll keep an eye out for it…but before we make any assumptions,…let's just go ahead and start the analysis.…I'll go up to analyze GLM, general linear model,…
- Quantitative vs. qualitative analysis
- Sample size considerations
- Normal distribution
- Estimating the population mean
- One-sample t-test
- Paired-sample t-test
- One-way and two-way ANOVA
- Repeated measure ANOVA
Skill Level Beginner
1. General Notions about Science and Research
2. Quantitative Research Fundamentals
3. One-Sample T-Test
4. Paired-Samples T-Test
5. Balanced One-Way ANOVA
6. Two-Way ANOVA
7. Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.