Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Repeated measures ANOVA, part of SPSS for Academic Research.
- [Instructor] I'm starting out in the 07_05 data file.…The output is available in 07_06_output,…in the exercise files folder…in case you want it.…The first thing I want to do…is explore the data to check…for normality and outliers.…So Up we Go to Analyze,…Descriptive Statistics and Explore.…I'll select all the variables…by Holding Down Shift and Clicking On High,…and Move Them Over To the Dependent List.…Under Stats, of course I'd like to Check My Outliers.…
And then I'll Press Continue.…Under plots, I want to factor all my dependents together…so I only get one plot.…I also want a histogram,…I'm not so worried about stem and leafs,…so I'll uncheck that.…And then I'll be sure to check normality plot with tests…to get the Shapiro-Wilk statistic.…And then I'll Press Continue.…In the display section,…I like the Both radio button,…so I can see the statistics and the plots.…Now I can Press Okay.…Looking at the output,…I'm going to go and check my Shapiro-Wilk first.…
Looks like we failed to reject the null on all but one.…
- Quantitative vs. qualitative analysis
- Sample size considerations
- Normal distribution
- Estimating the population mean
- One-sample t-test
- Paired-sample t-test
- One-way and two-way ANOVA
- Repeated measure ANOVA
Skill Level Beginner
1. General Notions about Science and Research
2. Quantitative Research Fundamentals
3. One-Sample T-Test
4. Paired-Samples T-Test
5. Balanced One-Way ANOVA
6. Two-Way ANOVA
7. Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.