Learn how the course is structured and what to expect from each chapter.
- [Instructor] This course is set up around use cases and different tests that can be run to analyze their data. As such I've provided SPSS data files and output that can be used alongside the videos if you wish. As a note, all of these videos for SPSS are filmed on a Mac and the exercise files were outputted on a Mac as well. It really shouldn't make a difference though if you're using Windows. So, if you're able to download the provided exercise files, I recommend placing them somewhere convenient.
I put them on my desktop. Should you choose to use these files, the file names correlate with the chapter number and the video number. For example, 03_03 correlates with chapter three, video three. You'll have to open up the appropriate file in SPSS and follow along in the video when prompted. If you're not able to download the files, no worries, simply follow along with my procedures. You should still be able to learn the concepts that I want to get across.
- Quantitative vs. qualitative analysis
- Sample size considerations
- Normal distribution
- Estimating the population mean
- One-sample t-test
- Paired-sample t-test
- One-way and two-way ANOVA
- Repeated measure ANOVA
Skill Level Beginner
1. General Notions about Science and Research
2. Quantitative Research Fundamentals
3. One-Sample T-Test
4. Paired-Samples T-Test
5. Balanced One-Way ANOVA
6. Two-Way ANOVA
7. Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.