Join Yash Patel for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Paired-samples t-test, part of SPSS for Academic Research.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the second challenge…in this course.…Go ahead and open up 04 05 from the exercise files.…We'll keep the setup the same;…the carb group as a control, and then a protein group.…The dependent variable is 100 meter sprint time.…I just pulled some random data from Mockaroo.…In this challenge, you'll need to compute…a variable difference, check the assumptions,…run the paired T-test, calculate effect size,…and then summarize findings.…It should take you about five to 10 minutes…to complete this challenge.…
- Quantitative vs. qualitative analysis
- Sample size considerations
- Normal distribution
- Estimating the population mean
- One-sample t-test
- Paired-sample t-test
- One-way and two-way ANOVA
- Repeated measure ANOVA
Skill Level Beginner
1. General Notions about Science and Research
2. Quantitative Research Fundamentals
3. One-Sample T-Test
4. Paired-Samples T-Test
5. Balanced One-Way ANOVA
6. Two-Way ANOVA
7. Repeated Measures ANOVA
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.