- [Narrator] Now that we've completed…this general overview of SOLIDWORKS xDesign…as it stands today, it's important…that we remember that this is a very new software…which we'll be updating often.…New features and new abilities…will be added regularly and over time,…like other SOLIDWORKS platforms,…it will improve with the input of the community.…It's important to check back to…the SOLIDWORKS xDesign website…and also keep an eye on the SOLIDWORKS blog…for articles that explain the new features…that are given with each new release…of SOLIDWORKS xDesign.…
As each major release comes out,…be sure to also check back…at the LinkedIn learning website…as we'll be updating this course…and adding additional courses…as SOLIDWORKS xDesign expands.…Thank you again for joining us…for this course SOLIDWORKS xDesign.…
- Creating a 3D passport
- Using the collaborative space in 3DExperience
- Navigating the xDesign GUI
- Accessing the toolbar tabs
- Getting design guidance
- Creating profiles to customize input loads and constraints
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Advanced Sketchingwith David Antanavige1h 21m Beginner
SOLIDWORKS: Design for Mechatronicswith Justin Flett1h 38m Intermediate
1. Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
2. xDesign GUI
3. Toolbar Tabs
4. Design Guidance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.