LinkedIn Learning author David Antanavige explains file structure and cloud storage for app, and saving in SOLIDWORKS xDesign.
- [Instructor] When working in SOLIDWORKS xDesign,…sharing and collaborating with others…is very different from the traditional 3D CAD platforms.…So if we look at the interface that I have set up here,…I've got my xDesign app on the left,…but to the right I have the 3DSpace app installed,…and if I go to the top here,…I'm going to click on this extended hamburger item here…and you'll see at the top I have the 3DEXPERIENCE platform…and underneath that, I have several…different collaborative spaces.…
These are the spaces that I work and share with others,…so there's the Common Space…where all people are working inside of…for the lighthouse program,…and they can post their parts up there…and share them with other people.…There's also specific collaborative spaces that I can make,…and I've shared with others for projects.…Now, if I switch over to this Files tab in my interface,…I have here the 3DSpace,…but on the left, I also have the 3DDrive app.…So if you go up to My Social,…you're going to find 3DDrive…and 3DSpace and you can just drag…
- Creating a 3D passport
- Using the collaborative space in 3DExperience
- Navigating the xDesign GUI
- Accessing the toolbar tabs
- Getting design guidance
- Creating profiles to customize input loads and constraints
Skill Level Beginner
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Advanced Sketchingwith David Antanavige1h 21m Beginner
SOLIDWORKS: Design for Mechatronicswith Justin Flett1h 38m Intermediate
1. Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
2. xDesign GUI
3. Toolbar Tabs
4. Design Guidance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.