Learn how to use the exercise files provided with this course.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course you can download them to your desktop. Let's open up our exercise file over here. Now the folders are laid out by chapter and within those folders, by video. You will find that the contents of these folders have mostly been zipped with the exception of chapter one, video one. This file has been unzipped for your convenience for starting the course. Let's go into the chapter one, video five, components and parts.
I can right click on that to extract all the files and you will see this is the layout for most of the parts that are within our zipped files. You'll open the assembly that begins with the number of the video you're on to work along as you go through. The other files are included as a reference for that assembly. There are a couple of exceptions to this format which you'll see, for example, here in chapter four where one part has been included outside of our chapter files.
You'll access this in a few of your different videos. The assemblies will be used for your practice in creating routes, adding in custom parts and analyzing some of the exported data. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you still to follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- Sketching pipe in 3D
- Routing and auto-routing pipe
- Splitting and deleting pipe
- Adding weld gaps, slope, and penetration points
- Preparing pipe drawings
- Sketching and routing tubes