Join Gabriel Corbett for an in-depth discussion in this video Turntable, part of SOLIDWORKS: Visualize.
- [Instructor] The next tool we're going to be looking at…is the turntable and that button is right there.…Now the first thing I need to do is enable the turntable.…So click on that button there…and now it's enabled and now you can see this part…is going to start rotating as soon as…I click on this Play button right here.…Alright, and there it is.…And notice it's a little bit hard to see…what's going on on the screen.…So you might want to switch back to the Fast rendering mode,…because if we're in the Accurate rendering mode…it takes a little bit longer and…it's a little bit harder to see what's really happening.…So you might even want to select the Preview mode…just so you can see what's happening…in that rotation a little bit easier.…
We have a couple other options here,…of course we have the pause button,…we have the ability to go slower,…faster, we can reverse the rotation of the table,…as well as reset the table,…so any of these things I can click on…and just make that move forward, backwards,…reset it, and so on.…
- Navigating SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- Using selection tools
- Applying materials
- Adding a scene, a backplate, and lighting
- Rendering from multiple cameras
- Adding configurations
- Removing the background
- Rendering an animation
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Navigation
4. Configurations and Groups
5. Image Output
Setting up an animation4m 16s
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.