You can use the provided links to view common solutions for many problems as found on the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
- [Instructer] If you're having trouble … with your SOLIDWORKS installation or any files … or assemblies that you're working with in SOLIDWORKS. … It might be a good idea to check out … the Troubleshoot Tab of SOLIDWORKS Rx. … Here you'll see a number of topics … that you can click on, and it will link you … to the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base. … At the know Knowledge Base you will see … where other customers have sent in issues that they've had … and solutions have been presented … either from the value added resellers, … application engineers, SOLIDWORKS directly … or other users who have had typical problems. … You will need a SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal Account … and you will also need to have … a subscription service contract in place. … So take advantage of this. … I'm going to go ahead and click on one of the topics below, … Import Export. … Now you can see that its opened up Chrome … and given me the ability to log into my SOLIDWORKS … Customer Portal Account. … I'm going to go ahead and do that …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.