There are not many options in Treehouse, but we will see what is available in the settings.
- [Instructor] The last part that I want to talk about … in Solidworks Treehouse are the options down on the bottom … right, I'm going to go ahead and click on that and you can … see here that you have a few different things that you … can adjust. … The first one that's very important are the template … locations, if Treehouse doesn't know where your current … templates are, it's not going to be able to pull them in … and give you the ability to drag them and drop them … and create the new structure. … Also if you're going to import and export anything … to specific locations, you'll want to set that here … as well and if there's a name to display that you want … to use besides the file name you can set a custom … property here and do it that way if you're using … metadata in the background. … Also for the view there's some other options as well … such as showing your active configurations, hiding … the preview, displaying file images, things like that. … One that I want to highlight though here is include …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.