This tool gives you the ability to perform typical maintence to clear out temporary files in SOLIDWORKS and Windows directories
- Moving to the next tab in the SolidWorks RX…tool we find system maintenance.…Just like many other tools that we use…for engineering and design,…your SolidWorks also needs maintenance…to be done periodically.…You'll see here that there's a brief description.…But essentially what's going on is…when you run this utility…you're going to delete any of the…SolidWorks backup files, temporary directories,…Windows temporary directories, any temporary…internet files and any other information that…you want to clear from your RAM and hard drive space…to increase your performance again.…
For example, if you use a very large assembly,…work on many parts of it…and have many products like that…that you're working on over and over…again in short periods of time.…This is going to fill up your backup directory…and your temporary directories,…and you're going to want to clear these out…before you lose performance…on your SolidWorks installation.…So it's pretty easy to do.…You're going to want to make sure that you go through…and review all of these locations,…
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.