The SNL gives you the ability to utilize floating licenses over a local network. Using the client you can reserve a seat for a duration of time or see who is using other seats and versions. Screen reader support enabled.
- [Instructor] If you're using an SNL license, … or a SolidNetWork License, … to manage your SOLIDWORKS seats, … these would be a floating license … are what they're commonly called, … then you need to be able to get into the … SolidNetWork License Manager … and make edits where available. … Let's take a look at how we access this tool. … We're going to go over to the start menu, … scroll down to SOLIDWORKS tools, … and here we're going to see … SolidNetWork License Manager Client. … Now, there's an administrator version of this, … and a client version of this tool. … The administrator version will exist on your server, … and that'll be available there. … We're just going to look at the client version, … 'cause this is what's going to affect … you personally as the individual user. … Now as we load this up on this machine, … I don't have my SOLIDWORKS seat activated, … so you can see here that everything is blank. … We're also using a standalone license, … so we wouldn't have any information in here anyway. …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.