In this video, explore some of the basics of getting your system ready for the SOLIDWORKS Certifications.
- [Instructor] While this isn't really part of your…typical installation, at some point or another if you…want to get certified you are going to have to download…and install the testing software from Solidworks.…It's really easy to use I'm just going to run through…this very quickly so that when it's time for you…to get certified you can have this set up.…Just a couple tips real quick and you'll hear this…mentioned on other videos referring to certification…that are offered here and that is it's always good…to have a two monitor setup when doing your certification…and exam so you can spread things out and see everything…at once.…
It's good to save your progress as you go through so have…a flashdrive available.…Also make sure you've got a nice quiet space and a good…internet connection, you're going to need that to take…the test.…And also you're going to want to make sure that you go…through and do some practice exams, get prepared don't just…jump into it blindly and when you can, take advantage…of the free exams that are available.…
- Installing SOLIDWORKS from an online resource or disc image
- Upgrading SOLIDWORKS
- Copying settings
- Activating and transferring the license
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
- Installing a SOLIDWORKS Home Use License (HUL)
- Installing SOLIDWORKS PDM and other products
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Performance Tuningwith David Antanavige1h 31m Intermediate
SOLIDWORKS: Managing the Design Librarywith Elise Moss1h 1m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Standalone
2. SOLIDWORKS Network License (SNL)
3. SOLIDWORKS HUL Install
Install process1m 8s
4. Installing Other SOLIDWORKS Products
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.