You can set the permisions for adjusting the Toolbox and access to the various components.
- [Instructor] Now, once you've worked on tabs … one, two, and three, saved those settings, … I'm going to go verify I've done that … by clicking on Save up here. … Now it's time to adjust our permissions. … So, if you want to create a password, for example, … you're the CAD administrator … and you don't want anyone to be able … to adjust any of these Toolbox settings, … you can do that. … If you're not so strict, you don't have to. … It's up to you, it depends on how your company … handles this data. … You can see down below we have some different options … about editing custom properties, … adding parts to the Toolbox, … changing part numbers, things like that. … If you run a very strict system … and you have very specific parts in your Toolbox library, … you might want to turn off all these tabs … and only allow specific things to be altered. … You can also decide if you're going to allow … things for all users to be set at once, … so you can set separately for each user … all of these things, …
- Working with the Costing Template Editor
- Using the Property Tab Builder
- Troubleshooting drawings in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Benchmarking in SOLIDWORKS Rx
- Customizing your hardware
- Defining user settings in the Toolbox
- Managing tasks
- Routing with the Routing Library Manager
- Working with SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
Skill Level Intermediate
Cert Prep: Certified SOLIDWORKS Associatewith Gabriel Corbett1h 44m Intermediate
1. SOLIDWORKS Tools
2. SOLIDWORKS Rx
3. SOLIDWORKS Toolbox Settings
4. SOLIDWORKS Task Manager
5. SOLIDWORKS Routing Library Manager
6. SOLIDWORKS Treehouse
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.